ORU season preview

major_mid

Good article mid major and spot on about the overall team.  Yes ORU has the offensive weapons to finish second in the league but can they improve enough on defense.  That is the 20-21 season in a nutshell for the Golden Eagles.

I have mixed feelings on the gold unis. I loved when we had the grey alternates. Have we ever seen a black uniform with white lettering and a navy trim? Wondering what that would look like or if it would ever be considered. 

I like the regular blue-white and white-blue uniforms the best.  Probably a cost cutting move in a lower revenue coronavirus year.  I liked the grey alternate uniforms as well better than the gold uniforms (personal preference).

ORU colors are navy blue, white and Vegas gold.....TheEagleman really likes the gold unis as our alternate....no thanks to powder blue and gray.....looking forward to newly designed updated unis in the 21-22 season as mentioned.....😎