Update on Summit League Website and Podcast

major_mid

Hi everyone I just wanted to give a quick update. We have writers for 5 teams. Still hoping to get an ORU writer. The first episode of the podcast posted today. With two pros Greg Stemen and Zack Dosch and me muddling around for the ride. Hope you all enjoy it. The website, since I think I put it in wrong the first time, is reachingthesummitpodcast.com: Podcast can be found here and on Spotify. Not sure if it is yet posting on apple podcast and others. Articles posting daily. 

Just listened to this podcast on reachingthesummit.com and it was really good.  Sports forum if you get a chance it is worth checking out.  They had a lot of encouraging things to say about ORU and some of their returning players.  

thanks for the encouraging words Keenan. We spent a whole lot of time on Kevin Obanor, talked about Max Abmas and Deshang Weaver a bit. Still have trouble believing Obanor averaged over 14 per game 1st yr and 12 per game last yr on 8 shots. Could be primed for a massive breakout this year. We really want to be a website and podcast for the entire Summit. Hope people give it a listen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is the most recent podcast episode...

I listened as well and it was easy to listen to. I plan to add to my list of podcasts and listen more once we get into the season. 

• Like 1

Can you update us on if you get a beat writer for ORU?

Just listened to their first podcast that really breaks down each team in the Summit League.   Best line from the ORU segment: Kevin Obanor sometimes plays like the best player in the league and then other times you wonder if he even got off the bus!  Just a good laugh for the day.