2022 Offers

ORUTerry

Apparently, we have been recruiting him the longest and it looks like we might be his last on-site visit. It is definitely a long shot given the high profile of the remaining six schools 

There is an interesting comment in the article about ORU being the safest option in terms of playing time.  Good point, I totally agree. 😀

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Buddy....come to ORU and play 35 minutes a game and be a super star.....makes sense to TheEagleman.....i think ESPN would have to park a truck at Mabee Center....:circle-logoi:

• Upvote 1

Including ORU on this list has “Mom and Dad would prefer I went to a religious school” written all over it.

I mean, consider what they named him, for look-at-his-name-again sake. 😂

• Haha 1

Agreed.....Christ comes to Mabee Center.....has a nice marketing ring to it.....:shield-logo:

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Agreed.....Christ comes to Mabee Center.....has a nice marketing ring to it.....:shield-logo:

My mind reels at the possibilities. 

I've already got a couple of dozen headlines in the hopper, plus rewrites of several classic Easter hymn titles.

Not to mention what you could label a defensive player who happens to shut him down for a game...  #WaitForIt

I hope he comes to ORU but he might want to play for Georgetown.  Patrick Ewing, their coach, is of course one of the all time great centers in the game of basketball.  He could probaly learn a few things from him!

8 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

There will be six disappointed schools tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we will be celebrating.  We have a 14.7% chance, but at least we have a chance! 😂  Let's hope Coach Mills is like......

• Like 1

I would place our odds a bit lower than 14.7%….  My guess is that Michigan State is the odds-on favorite.