2022 Offers

ORUTerry

I'm sorry. I know I'm old, but I hate this kinda crap. 

And, it's not this kid. I mean, he's just a product of this self-absorbed culture. 

Of course, when you turn on your TV or internet and 95% of all christian "preachers" are telling you that God wants you to "win" and "be happy", I suppose there's nothing to stem the tide. 

2 hours ago, oruvoice said:

I'm sorry. I know I'm old, but I hate this kinda crap. 

And, it's not this kid. I mean, he's just a product of this self-absorbed culture. 

Of course, when you turn on your TV or internet and 95% of all christian "preachers" are telling you that God wants you to "win" and "be happy", I suppose there's nothing to stem the tide. 

Tell the preachers to go to the 10/40 window or china and and see what happens there

• 2 weeks later...

According to the website, Verbal Commits, ORU currently has 28 offers out to 2022 recruits. By my measurement, we have one ‘senior’ on the roster (Lacis) - who technically has two years of eligibility because of the ‘COVID-rules’ set by the NCAA. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well if we could sign Christ, I think our odds to win the national championship increase exponentially. 😁

• Like 1

Is that a typo?....National Championship?....and next you will tell me that Gonzaga coach Mark Few got arrested for DUI......oh.....wait.....😬

Rivals has Essandoko listed as a 7'0" 265lb 3 star recruit as a center ranked 23rd for his position nationally and 150th overall in the nation.  His current offers read like a whose who of major college basketball teams.  Oh and we still do not recruit in the same circles as Tulsa because they are not listed as a school who has offered him or who he is interested in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Couple of observations:

• Not the first prospect who has listed a half-dozen or so finalists for their services, featuring all power-conference schools AND Oral Roberts, which is crazy.
  • Please, oh, please let his parents' names be Joseph and Mary. 
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

https://phenomhoopreport.com/2022-christ-essandoko-breaks-down-top-7-decision-coming-very-very-soon/

Oral Roberts: They have been recruiting me since April 2020.  I have a good relationship with their coaching staff and that is a good fit.

Phenom: Do you have any other visits coming up?
Essandoko: Probably Seton Hall, Illinois, and Oral Roberts are next.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like his decision is made already. Glad we're getting a visit, but don't think we have a chance to land him. 

Wow is it cool to see our name in a final 7 with that bunch, though. I love it. 

TheEagleman has been to Seton Hall....that campus is a dump.....Georgetown is very nice and i am sure so are the others......this kid would be a wonderful get.....we haven't gotten a big stud like this since David Vaughn in the 70s and Mark Acres in the 80s.....EXPECT A MIRACLE!...😀

• Like 1