SDSU vs Western Ill.

89rabbit

Too bad that SDSU and ORU aren't meeting this year. It would be a good matchup, and might give a good chance for the teams to get aquainted - they could be seeing more of each other in the future!

Too bad that SDSU and ORU aren't meeting this year. It would be a good matchup, and might give a good chance for the teams to get aquainted - they could be seeing more of each other in the future!

Agreed, I saw your guys play at Wichita State last year and have nothing but respect for your program. Hopefully we can start something next year.

Are you for real? Why in God's name would we play you guys? Your RPI is in the 220's and we play enough teams just like you in conference play! Hope your coach isn't waiting by the phone for Rob to call...

Are you for real? Why in God's name would we play you guys? Your RPI is in the 220's and we play enough teams just like you in conference play! Hope your coach isn't waiting by the phone for Rob to call...

I was trying to pay your school and program a compliment, no need to be an ass. :roll:

I wouldn't mind a series with San Diego St.

You guys have a solid tradition and isn't Tony Gwynn your coach?

I'm all for it!