2020 - 21 Schedule

ORUalum

Thanks Grad for the info.  So it appears that we may have road trips to Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Missouri State and Wichita State, and host Tulsa, UTA, Rogers State and another (tba) in Mabee.  That if it holds true is not a bad schedule, especially in a year like this.  Easy road trips to Fayetteville, Columbia, Stillwater, Springfield and Wichita.  Four of those locations (Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Missouri State and Wichita State) are basically in our back yard, literally.  As for Mizzou Arena in Columbia it appears to be about a 5 1/2 hour drive up I-44 and then north, from Mabee Center.  Still very doable by bus which is what I think the Summit wants all teams to do this year.  I guess we will see soon if all of this is true.

One good thing about this schedule is that the team is off from Dec.21st to the beginning of January, so that means they can enjoy Christmas with their family.  Good schedule and a plus that we have more home games then road games.

On paper, one of the best non-conference schedules in decades in terms of competitive balance and attractive home games.

Now, just getting them all played... 🙏

46 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

On paper, one of the best non-conference schedules in decades in terms of competitive balance and attractive home games.

Now, just getting them all played... 🙏

Well, I did not get too bad of info and you are right OT that this is a well-balanced schedule with a pleasant tune up for the Summit League schedule. I really like the rest before the Conference begins. 

As this team has a lot of newcomers, chemistry will be key to success in the conference season.  This non-conference schedule is well-suited to getting the team to play together, face some significant challenges (especially on the road), but not overwhelm them into despair with a dismal W-L record.  I don't especially like the Saturday afternoon home game with UTA followed by a Sunday road game in Fayetteville, but it will be good preparation for the back-to-back Summit League schedule.  In summary, this schedule was worth the wait!

Very conservative there, Voice....Looks like at least 22-3 to TheEagleman.....🥴

And today, season ticket holders got the e-mail about how to get our tickets. Hooray!