2020 NFL DRAFT

theeagleman5

So here is a new thread for draft opinions....we are just 24 hours away from the first Virtual Draft......After Joe Burrow....who knows?....should be a lot of fun and ratings will be huge with all sports at a standstill......Eagles need WRs but if the top 4 are gone by 21 maybe they take the LB from OU or trade back.....who will your team take? 😬

On 4/22/2020 at 4:58 PM, theeagleman5 said:

So here is a new thread for draft opinions....we are just 24 hours away from the first Virtual Draft......After Joe Burrow....who knows?....should be a lot of fun and ratings will be huge with all sports at a standstill......Eagles need WRs but if the top 4 are gone by 21 maybe they take the LB from OU or trade back.....who will your team take? 😬

Bucs need an offensive Tackle to take care of Brady! 14th pick. Also need a running back. Got it OT Wirfs. That will help Brady.

My Cowboys need a CB or safety at 17.

I picked up the Browns as my AFC team when they drafted Mayfield.  Seeing rumblings on twitter they may be trading for Trent Williams from the Skins which would make them a trade down candidate at 10 for one of the teams looking to land one of the top 4 OTs.

It should be a fun night tomorrow.....their ratings are going to be bananas w/a sports starved country 

Can't wait....1 hour to go.....it will be interesting to see what trades are made.....maybe Cowboys should draft a QB to replace Dak who doesn't seem interested in signing a new deal......😬

30 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Can't wait....1 hour to go.....it will be interesting to see what trades are made.....maybe Cowboys should draft a QB to replace Dak who doesn't seem interested in signing a new deal......😬

I'm over Dak; give me Jameis and Clowney w/that Dak money.....then snatch Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round

Those are real good ideas.....plus Dallas got a fine WR in CeeDee Lamb.....gonna be explosive in 2020....if there are any games.....😬

Looks like The Boys passed on Jalen Hurts and for some strange reason the Eagles grabbed him....I have no clue what my team is doing in this draft.....😬