Summit League Tournament

ORUTerry

16 hours ago, TrueBlue82 said:

While it hurts me to say this, I don’t think ORU paying to host a CIT/CBI home game would be worth it.  With the meager crowds this season, the game would be a guaranteed money-loser.  

While I would love to see ORU playing in the postseason, the additional playing time wouldn’t be of huge value for next season, since three of the starters (EMan, Burns, Kearns) have all completed their eligibility this year.  And, is there any “prestige” anymore in qualifying for one of these tourneys???  I suppose it is a positive stepping stone compared to where we have been. 

Does our decently high NET ranking help us at all in getting into one of these other tournaments? Obviously the goal should be to win the summit tourney but winning 3 games in 3 days on the road is a tall order.

Bison will pull it out....we wont get that lucky...😉

Hard to believe Jacks wont wake up....:sdsu:

Looks like SDSU is without their conference player of the year, Douglas Wilson, which is going to slow them down. Think he might be injured.

If the officials allowed ORU to hook, grab, and hold like they do SDSU ORU would go undefeated in conference.

SDSU down five under 2 minutes.  Douple taking the court to talk with officials to fix this before it's too late.

• Haha 1

Not sure how accurate it is but the SDSU board made it sound like they sat Wilson to have him ready for the next game. Probably should have played him.....

• Haha 1

Wide open indeed. We just traded the only team that it looks like we can’t beat for one we beat twice. 

Interesting.... never thought the officials would let this happen. 

Wow 2 years in row the Jackrabbits lose in the first round! NDSU is licking their chops because now they are the big favorites to win the tournament.

If we get by Omaha I would like to think the locals in the arena would be cheering for us against NDSU.  SDSU/USD fans don’t like NDSU.  

SDSU gone...the only team ORU couldnt beat. Well...Good Guys a -4.5 tonight....should be a really good game...seems like anything can happen in this tourney...underdogs have covered both games so far and Omaha may do the same....this one goes to the final minute... ORU 85 Omaha 83....Go Blue! :tb-blue:

• Like 1