ORU at Baylor

theeagleman5

This won't be pretty......😬

Totally agree Eagleman and I hope we are both wrong.  After struggling against a team playing its first games ever as a D-I program, on paper this looks like a greased slide to disaster in Waco.  Oh well, keep the faith and Expect a Miracle.  Go Golden Eagles!  

Baylor is 3-1 so far this season having taken 2 of 3 from Nebraska last weekend and beaten Ark-Pine Bluff mid week....Bears have scored 34 runs in 4 games....ORU got 11 last weekend vs. Merrimack.....as I said....This won't be pretty.....🙄

The video feed on ESPN+ is good.  I went to our website to get Adam's call of the game but could not get anything.  Anyone know why?  BTW, Top of the 5th and we are still up 2-1.  Go Golden Eagles!

Great W for the Eagles tonight down in Waco!  Some solid pitching & defense along with some timely hitting.  It was a cold one, but certainly worth the drive down.  

Tomorrow our game is at 2:00, so we'll be dealing with the parking issues from the BU(#1) vs. KU(#3)  basketball game at 11:00.  Waco is a buzz with the big game tomorrow.  

Great win for the Eagles. Excellent pitching and sharp all night with more aggressive style of play. Go Eagles.

Shocking basketball loss for ORU on Thursday night followed up by a shocking baseball win on Friday night......TheEagleman is stunned....finally some timely hitting to back up good pitching.....let's see if the Good Guys can follow it up with another win to take the series this afternoon.....GO BLUE!!!...:tb-white:

Thats wonderful.....ORU down 6-1 today in the 5th not so wonderful....😕

Baylor 7  ORU 4.....Good Guys drop to 3-3.....rubber match on Sunday afternoon....:tb-white: