Sign in to follow this  
theeagleman5

Omaha at ORU

TrueBlue82

An ugly win is much better than a beautiful loss, especially at this point in the season. 

• Upvote 1

ORU GRAD
51 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

With the injuries that should open the door for Lacis to play more minutes, which would be a good idea. The guy had 8 points last night and usually gives ORU good minutes off the bench.  He has a good attitude, defends the perimeter and is an ok three point shooter. Heck, maybe it is even time to start him!

Should start 3 bigs and two guards to win the summit has been my opinion all along. We have 4 bigs and start 3 along with Burns. That would be my lineup in the final 4 games. Make it happen coach!

.ORU GRAD

• Like 1

Dr. Cornelius
29 minutes ago, ORU GRAD said:

Should start 3 bigs and two guards to win the summit has been my opinion all along. We have 4 bigs and start 3 along with Burns. That would be my lineup in the final 4 games. Make it happen coach!

Might be difficult to do with Lufile out... but Lacis could play the 4 with Burns and Sam/RJ/Max as the second guard.