Omaha at ORU

theeagleman5

HAHAHAHAHA!!!...not quite that much but we stole one tonight thanks to OT....šŸ˜„šŸ˜šŸŗ

Starting guards for ORU were 0-12 from three and they were rebounded by 9 (most likely the highest all season). Ouch! Very blessed to somehow win this tonight. As the founderĀ said "Expect a miracle!"

We need Lufileā€¦.TheEagleman hopes he's not seriously hurt.....that damages ORU's depth....Lazenby?....uh....not so much....šŸ˜¬

Obanor had his way down low,Ā at one point Ā in the second half Mills was yelling at the guards to give him the ball down low....

14 hours ago, ORUPucks said:

Lufile also on crutches

It looked like he got injured in the first half.

With the injuries that should open the door for Lacis to play more minutes, which would be a good idea. The guy had 8 points last night and usually gives ORU good minutes off the bench.Ā  He has a good attitude, defends the perimeter and is an ok three point shooter. Heck, maybe it is even time to start him!

51 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

With the injuries that should open the door for Lacis to play more minutes, which would be a good idea. The guy had 8 points last night and usually gives ORU good minutes off the bench.Ā  He has a good attitude, defends the perimeter and is an ok three point shooter. Heck, maybe it is even time to start him!

Should startĀ 3 bigsĀ and two guards to win the summit has been my opinion all along. We have 4 bigs and start 3 along with Burns. That would be my lineup in the final 4 games. Make it happen coach!

.ORU GRAD

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ORU GRAD said:

Should startĀ 3 bigsĀ and two guards to win the summit has been my opinion all along. We have 4 bigs and start 3 along with Burns. That would be my lineup in the final 4 games. Make it happen coach!

Might be difficult to do with Lufile out... but Lacis could play the 4 with Burns and Sam/RJ/Max as the second guard.