Omaha at ORU

theeagleman5

A pair of big games this week for ORU at Mabee…..Mavs coming to Tulsa on a 3 game losing streak so they are desperate for a win.....this is a revenge game for ORU as we lost last month on the road to Omaha by 7.....TheEagleman likes the Good Guys in this one but it will be a lot more difficult if E-Man is out...any word on his status? ORU needs to shoot the ball better at home and play some D....we just seem to have stretches where we fall asleep (22-1 at NDSU last Saturday)…..that can't happen tomorrow night.....I am going to remain optimistic and stay with the home team to get a much needed victory.....Defend the home court!.....If Nzekwesi is available and healthy ORU will win by double digits.....if he's out....this could go down to the wire.....I will assume E-Man is available....ORU 85  Omaha 75......GO BLUE!!!  :tb-white:

Battle for the 4th and 5th seed in the Summit League. May also be a preview of the 1st round tournament game in March. Must win for the Golden Eagles.  They have played well at home (minus SDSU) and Omaha has struggled on the road 2-10. ORU finds a way to win by 5 in a close one.

ANY WORD ON the Availability of E-MAN?????😬

Well...well.....that surely is GREAT NEWS!!...E-Man being in the line up is a huge difference for the Good Guys....and ORU opens as at -6.5 which is a healthy line vs. a good Omaha team that has already beaten us last month.....the O/U is also large at 156....with Nzekwesi playing, TheEagleman does like ORU with the Over...Mavs had dropped 3 in a row and expect that to go to 4 tonight.....ORU by 10....:e_nzekwesi::tb-white:

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

and ORU opens as at -6.5 which is a healthy line vs. a good Omaha team that has already beaten us last month

I have no idea how ORU keeps getting these favorable lines.

Obviously, Vegas isn't watching our games.....A co-worker who was looking at some sports bets for tonight came to me this morning and asked how I felt about ORU winning tonight....i told him i felt we would win but giving up 6 or 7 points was a lot.....told him i like to tease with the Over which takes the line down to 1.5.....but then you also have to get over 151.......😬

• Thanks 1

ORU really struggled in the first half but somehow it is tied. KO is finally looking like an all star player but Eman is 1-6 and got teed up on his shot that was blocked. Not like him at all.

Overtime....ORU scores the last 5 points to tie it.....not our best effort tonight....😳

Never a doubt.....81-78....but hard to watch....😉

Thought they would find a way to lose at the end but gusty comeback tonight and it was a must win game. Finally the Golden Eagles win a close one in overtime! K.O. with his best game 24 points and 15 rebounds. Thank goodness he stopped shooting threes and went to the basket after 25 games.

• Upvote 2

Obanor a beast tonight....we need more of that, Coach....gonna have to play better to beat USD on Saturday night....🍺

9 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Obviously, Vegas isn't watching our games.....A co-worker who was looking at some sports bets for tonight came to me this morning and asked how I felt about ORU winning tonight....i told him i felt we would win but giving up 6 or 7 points was a lot.....told him i like to tease with the Over which takes the line down to 1.5.....but then you also have to get over 151.......😬

giphy.webp