ORU at NDSU

theeagleman5

What can I say?.....Good Guys a 5.5 point dog today....wont be that close.....tough day in Fargo on tap....NDSU 85 ORU 74.....😞

Again, no activity on here.  It's game time people!! I tuned in a bit late and didn't hear why Eman is out.  Anyone know?

We are playing really well right now. 

Oru cant quard the 3 and ndsu is driving and finding the open man something that is nonexistent for oru😢

Where is E-man ?...no shot without #23...😣

ORU battled back to lose by 83-76 but the Bison won a lot of $$$ for TheEagleman today...😁

ORU will be favored to win the next 5 games....TheEagleman is still hopeful... Anybody know if E-man was ill or injured??? 😕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

ORU will be favored to win the next 5 games....TheEagleman is still hopeful... Anybody know if E-man was ill or injured??? 😕

The Eagleman is ever the optimist. This board needs more like you.

10 hours ago, EagleManiac said:

The Eagleman is ever the optimist. This board needs more like you.

Count me as another! I believe ORU will win the next 5 and a first round tourney game, then most likely lose to NDSU or SDSU and end up 18-13 and get a CIT or CBI spot.

the conspiracy theorist in me wonders how hurt E-man actually was? Maybe, just maybe, ORU, knowing that they could potentially win their last five sat him out as precautionary gamesmanship.

With the exception of the disastrous first half run, ORU managed to hang around without him. Could be a set up for the tourney if they meet again....

I know, I know....way to much optimism!

1 hour ago, ORUIllini said:

I know, I know....way to much optimism!

That's a LOT of optimism. Hope you're right, but I have strong doubts that you are. You can count me in the pessimist group. Not sure this coaching staff is the answer to our recent woes.

Before moving on to the next game vs. Omaha on Wednesday night....TheEagleman has to ask....how the heck do we get outscored 22-1 during that stretch midway to thru the first half....up 30-20 with the game under control we go into this funk and find ourselves down 42-31.....geez.....sorry but that just makes no sense....didn't see the game but did we call some time outs?....make any changes?.....22-1 is just nuts for a decent team.....when did we decide to pull a Chicago State imitation?....😬

We did not call timeouts!  And that was the game.  How many times has this happened to this team where the other team goes on a big run?