NDSU at ORU

theeagleman5

Tonight and Saturday are an early season pair of must wins for this ORU squad....time to wake up and even the Summit record at 2-2 but let's just take them one at a time.....the Bison come to Tulsa tonight and have been playing well at 11-5.....surprisingly the Good Guys are a 3.5 point favorite according to the opening line with the O/U at 145.....ORU can't fall to 0-3 can they?....if we do then finishing in the top 3 in the Summit would take a miracle.....TheEagleman thinks the Golden Eagles will learn from their mistakes last week up north and tighten up the defense....big games from E-Man, Obanor and Burns are needed....in fact we need contributions from all nine of our usual players in this game against probably the best team in our league.....with their backs up against the wall the Good Guys show up and battle till the end pulling off an 82-77 victory.....and perhaps Coach Mills will show up for a full post game radio show....GO BLUE!!!....:hc_mills::shield-logo::e_nzekwesi:

• Like 1

There doesn't appear to be a lot of juice for this game vs. NDSU since we are under 10 hours to tip off and not one comment regarding the contest. TheEagleman is hoping to watch some of it on the computer tonight....I am leaning towards taking ORU and the Over....Golden Eagles have their backs against the wall and it's only the first week of January......Let's go BLUE!!….:tb-blue:

I think the two road losses - especially the lackluster performance against SDSU, has taken the air out of people's optimism about this season/team.

NDSU comes in at 11-5 and 2-0 in conference.

They are shooting 43.5% and 34.3% from the 3-pt line for the season. In conference, they are shooting 50.9% and 36.0%. Their rebounding margin is +4.9 for the season, but +10.0 in conference. 46.8% of their shots are from behind the 3-point line.

The Bison have nine players with at least 11 minutes per game - so they are deep.

Top players:

Shadid (5'11"):  15.7 ppg, 42.1% FG and 36.2% 3-pt with 3.4 rebs, 2.5 assists and 2.6 turnovers

Ward  (6'6"):  14.5 ppg, 50.6% FG and 26.7% 3-pt with 7.4 rebs, 2.8 assists and 1.9 turnovers

Kreuser  (6'10"):  9.3 ppg, 41.4% FG and 32.8% 3-pt with 6.6 rebs, 1.1 assists and 1.4 turnovers

Hunter  (6'3"):  7.8 ppg, 40.2% FG and 42.3% 3-pt with 2.2 rebs, 2.1 assists and 0.9 turnovers

Eady  (6'5")  6.9 ppg, 44.9% FG and 34.7% 3-pt with 3.5 rebs , 1.4 assists and 0.9 turnovers

Griesel  (6'6"):  6.9 ppg, 38.7% FG and 22.7% 3-pt with 5.8 rebs, 1.6 assists and 1.0 turnovers

Samuelson  (6'3"):  5.6 ppg, 35.2% FG and 34.0% 3-pt with 2.1 rebs, 0.9 assists and 0.5 turnovers

Let's not panic until we lose tonight.....😉

• Like 1

Big question is can ORU win a close game in the final minutes? So far they lost three of them this season.  Have a feeling someone will need to hit a big shot in the final minute tonight. At Omaha they were just daring the guards to take a three and packing it in on Eman and KO in the final minutes.

NDSU +3.5. thank you!

should be some NDSU fans at the actual game on thier way to football title game in Frisco Texas.  they were hoping for a couple hundred to stop 

I personally think this is gonna be a tight game, if I'm ORU I go into the paint non stop for 40 minutes

here we go! 

Hopefully that stupid shot then subsequent 3 doesnt come back to haunt them otherwise great first half

NDSU gets lead back then piddles it away. now 51 49 ORU

I still think this goes to the wire 

I have no idea why ORU doesnt throw it down low every single possession..but thank you! 😉

The game is supposed to be on ESPN3, or ESPN+, or whatever the he!! they’re calling it now. But I can’t get it to work even with my subscription!

Uh....we aren't...😁