ORU at Creighton

Old Titan

21 minutes ago, TrueBlue82 said:

We just don't understand since we're operating with 7% less oxygen...

I’m just not sure I would play the “I’m smarter than everyone else” card so many times while sporting a career record of 20-and-50-or-so.

I think I might instead opt for the “humble-&-grateful” approach, though I guess we all know how that would likely turn out with yours truly at the wheel...lol

Kenpom.com now has us at 157 in the country, with an Adjusted Efficiency Margin of -0.01 (for reference, #1 Louisville is a +27.64 and #353 Mississippi Valley State is a -28.80).  This gives us the undisputed title of the "most average team" in the NCAA.  Not exactly what we were shooting for, but it could be worse.  He also ranks our schedule as the third toughest in the country, but I'm assuming that this only counts the D1 portion of the schedule (in which we have one win).

Painful to watch....very painful....ORU could have/should have pounded the ball inside all night...even the broadcasters said it....wonder if Mart Green would chip in a few dollars to hire Fran Fraschilla out of retirement...or Rick Pitino....this team is not well coached...😳

• Like 1

The only hope is that coach is trying out a bunch of guys to see who his top 8 will be once conference season starts.  Then he can weed the other guys out and if DJ is coming back surely that will weed Ty out of the picture. As they say, still drinking the kool aid!

Creighton crushing Nebraska today by 20+... Maybe ORU not so awful....😉

I caught some of the Creighton/Nebraska game and as I watched Creighton put a beatdown on Nebraska I thought the same thing Eagleman.  The final score is not indicative of how much Creighton actually dominated Nebraska in this game.  Perhaps we may not be as bad as we thought we are.  Now we have a chance to win the next three games with Haskell, Central Oklahoma and Chicago State.  We need to use these three very winnable games to work on building an inside game on offense.  As was stated in another thread, require the team to go inside every time we bring the ball up the floor on offense.  Put the "bigs" on the floor and use these next three games as teaching experiences.  Go Golden Eagles!