ORU at No. Kentucky

theeagleman5

ORU travels to Kentucky to take a rather mediocre NKU squad that's 4-8-1 on the season....the Norse have lost 3 in a row and compete in the Horizon League....ORU is 10-2 and still in the top 30 in NCAA D-1 Soccer....hopefully the Good Guys have a big road effort in them for tonight's non league match......GO BLUE!!...:tb-white:

I really thought about driving down to see this match. Highland Heights, Kentucky which is the home of Northern Kentucky University is just across the Ohio River from downtown Cincinnati.  However, a last minute matter came up that I will need to attend this evening so I will not be going.  The good news is that it will be on ESPN+ starting at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time tonight.  BTW, I just checked the weather for Highland Heights on the Internet.  It appears that the temperature at the start of the match (7:00 p.m. local) will be 54 degrees with clear skies and by the end of the match the temperature will have fallen to 50 degrees with clear weather.  Should be a nice night for the soccer match.  Go Golden Eagles!

ORU kicking butt up 3-0 at halftime on goals by Brigida, Arias and Rodriguez....this team is playing some good soccer....😁

NKU closed to 3-2 on a pair of goals in the 65th minute but ORU came back with two quickies of their own and coasted to a 5-2 victory....the Golden Eagles now 11-2...

TheEagleman has to admit that ORU's schedule hasn't exactly been murderer's row....Saturday at Central Arkansas will be a much stiffer road test.....UCA is 8-5-1 with a win last night at Memphis, 4-1.....the Bears have won four in a row....have beaten Incarnate Word but lost to S. Ill-Edwardsville...also have beaten Houston Baptist, Wichita State and Coastal Carolina...battled top 20 Missouri State before losing, 1-0 on the road....Golden Eagles will need to bring the A game....:tb-blue:

• Like 1