KU

ORUTerry

Local press first crack at Self.....they really really brought the high heat peppering him on the details of the allegations.😜   

But seriously, Bill looks like a man with zero concern of losing his job.

Then Bill Self could move to the Thunder head coaching position after Billy Donovan leaves to take the Kansas job.

While both are longshots, I really think Donovan-to-Kansas would be more likely than Self-to-OKC.

Kansas will want a proven winner on the national college scene who is also squeaky-clean.  Donovan comes without any of the baggage that all the big boys in college basketball are currently dealing with.

The Thunder won't want to follow Donovan with another college coach with zero NBA experience.  If and when they go another direction; they will go with an established "NBA guy".

KU Midnight Madness -- Snoop, Pole Dancers, and Bill Self

______

ya can't make this stuff up

Self told the media he “wasn’t feeling well” during Snoop’s performance, thus he “went back in the locker room. I didn’t listen to or see the majority of what went down. Certainly I got a pretty good idea based on the first couple songs,” Self said.

Self was asked by a Star reporter if Snoop Dogg’s performance — it included the rapper shooting fake $100 bills out of a money gun at the KU bench and four scantily dressed dancers performing on what are commonly known as “stripper poles” or “spinning dancing poles” — went as Self expected.

“I didn’t know there was going to be anything like that,” Self said. “I was told this was radio edited and everything else.”

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article235827137.html#storylink=twt_staff

KU seems realllllly worried about the NCAA. 😆

Self knows nothing will happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

KU seems realllllly worried about the NCAA. 😆

Self knows nothing will happen.

Pat Forde goes all in on Self and KU....

“I didn’t know there was going to be anything like that,” said coach Bill Self, the active college sports leader in I Didn’t Know statements.

Bill Self, Kansas fall 'victim' to Snoop Dogg's 'acrobatic dancers' and money cannons