summitfans

summitfans

Hello everyone! I have recently created a message board dedicated to Summit League sports. I invite you to check it out: http://summitfans.com/ I hope to have some good discussion between fans from all teams in the conference!

• Like 1

Thank you to those that have joined - about 20 registrations in the past day! Now just need some people to get the convos going! 😀

Hi everyone, 

I was just made aware some people aren't receiving their registration email. Please check your spam/junk folder - it should come from Wordpress. We are up to 30 users. Come check it out and don't be afraid to start some chatter! 

Cheers!

I get an email asking me to register and then will be sent a password. Then I get the same email. No way to set a password. 

12 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

I get an email asking me to register and then will be sent a password. Then I get the same email. No way to set a password. 

I am perfectly content with only posting on ORUsports.com, one of the finest forums in all of college basketball, and waiting for the occasional Summit fan to venture into the Octogon for a little mano a mano.

...unless it involves UND hockey. #smh