• ORUJason
  • ORUTex
  • Dr. Cornelius
  • Cletus
  • ORU_Fan
  • ORUIsbig
  • SpaceManSpiff
  • me 

Alas, no one hit the nail right on the head at 26 posters, but special recognition goes to jmg1984 and EagleManiac who guessed 25, and to MrsSmith who guessed 27. 

A "Who's Who" of mostly-former (but some recent) posters who didn't join in the fun (but who I actually thought might, if for no other reason than the shock value):

• oruvoice
  • Chevy Chase
  • ORU Parent Lurker
  • Bogus Smith
  • tmh8286
  • ttowncount
  • ORUalum
  • darrinj
  • ORU_Ed
  • Otis 83
  • ron
  • Sterns78
  • tbone77
  • ORU Eli
  • OKC Eagle
  • ManiacAlum
  • bballmangc
  • ORob1
  • Solo_Gold
  • wakeflip1
  • Mike Minyard
  • orumom
  • Bad Blood
  • Former SID
  • eaglebackr
  • Rob Marshall
  • Gold*

And, of course, there's all those "lurkers" referred to earlier - wonder what it might take to get some of them to emerge from the shadows?  Wonder if some of them are among the "former" posters listed above, just waiting for the right time to jump back in the pool?

Thanks to all for participating.  This was kind of like holding a garage sale:  not exactly the results I expected, but overall worth the effort.  Higher numbers than I expected; wonder what it might look like in the middle of the season if the team is actually enjoying any success?

• Upvote 1

TheEagleman really misses Bogus Smith...OKC Eagle....Wakeflip1....ManiacAlum…..Sterns78 (knew his brother)…..DarrinJ…….ORUMom …..ORUVoice….TMH8286 and of course, Mike Minyard…..😪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Old Titan said:

• Thanks to all for participating.  This was kind of like holding a garage sale:  not exactly the results I expected, but overall worth the effort.  Higher numbers than I expected; wonder what it might look like in the middle of the season if the team is actually enjoying any success?

With the poll complete

One month 'til classes begin

Must be haiku time!  😎

I meant to come back and post before the deadline, but completely forgot.  Not too bad a showing for the middle of summer.

___

Unrelated, but speaking of Bueller in the thread title............Sloane Peterson = hottest 80's movie girlfriend

On 7/15/2019 at 8:50 PM, TrueBlue82 said:

With the poll complete

One month 'til classes begin

Must be haiku time!  😎

giphy.gif

I meant to tell Bogus to get on.  Then I would've gotten it right on!!  Oh well I'll split the winnings with EagleManiac and jmg.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrsSmith said:

I meant to tell Bogus to get on.  Then I would've gotten it right on!!  Oh well I'll split the winnings with EagleManiac and jmg.

Jmg has yet to make a reappearance so I think we only have to split the winnings 2 ways.

11 hours ago, EagleManiac said:

Jmg has yet to make a reappearance so I think we only have to split the winnings 2 ways.

Don't sweat it:  in this case, the so-called "winnings" split the same way any way you slice it!

• Haha 2