2020 Offers

Dr. Cornelius

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he had several in state offers that he passed on. Watched a few videos of him, looks pretty athletic! Good start to the 2020 class!

Coach Mills must have emptied the vault to hook this kid....looks like a potential top notch player....😁:tb-blue:😁

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Old Titan said:

ORU still yet-to-announce a single signing for 2020 class, correct?

I think that's right. There was a Twitter announcement... but nothing official from the Athletic Dept.

35 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

I think that's right. There was a Twitter announcement... but nothing official from the Athletic Dept.

Yet Nate Clover continues to tweet and retweet ORU Basketball content, which would lead one to think he still wants to come to ORU (perhaps even expects to), but there's a snag of some sort that has prevented the deal from being sealed. 

I'm willing to bet the problem involves his academic standing, which might explain why a prospect like him has fallen to ORU in the first place:  everyone else assumes he will have to go to a juco or a prep school.

We might not know until school starts in August whether he has literally and figuratively made the grade and enrolled at ORU - and perhaps the exhibition games in November to learn whether he is eligible in his first year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ORUalum said:

Not sure how good 2A is in FL but he seems to be a fairly athletic guard with length (50% FG, 37% 3PT, 17.1 PPG)

1 hour ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Not sure how good 2A is in FL but he seems to be a fairly athletic guard with length (50% FG, 37% 3PT, 17.1 PPG)

• 2 weeks later...

Another small guard 6'0(Glasper) but could back up RJ. Good scorer and assist man at D2 level. Would be nice if the Eagles could pick up a graduate transfer point guard from a D1 school (another Burns please).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 6:58 PM, ORU GRAD said:

O6LD1XN2_bigger.jpg

Thank you to Coach Aaron Holmes for being instrumental in my career and believing in me. Thank you to Coach Scott Stewart, my FBA coaches/family, and Coach David Watts. Thank you to my dad for always pushing me. I am blessed to announce my commitment to The University of Tulsa!

• 2 weeks later...

he has his ORU offer tweet from August pinned.....good sign???

Maybe EMan helped with this recruit since he is from the Netherlands as well.