Summit Transfers 2019

ORUalum

Deng Geu and Jenkins would be a great addition to our program! Alum, I know you are watching the transfer wire and I do see some good transfer bigs but I have not heard anything about where most are headed. I am sure just like White a year ago many think they can go from a Mid Major to a Power 5 and do well but White received very little time for Clemson as that example. However, Geu may think because he has NCAA tournament experience that he can take the next level and succeed and he was a good player. Jenkins would definitely be able to move up to the next level in my opinion. I have not heard anything concerning ORU except Burns transfer and still very quiet concerning any new additions. I hope we can start a turnaround with ORU basketball this upcoming year but I do think we must have a replacement for Smith to have the depth to make a run in the conference. Go Eagles! Are you hearing anything Alum?                       ORU GRAD                           advertisement_alt