Deondre Burns

ORUTerry

Looks like a nice find.  A couple of those highlights are at the Mabee Center; must have liked playing there!

"Solomon Bozeman joined the ORU staff in April 2018 after two years on staff at his alma mater, Little Rock."

As my father-in-law told me a long time ago:

It's not what you know; and it's not who you know - it's who knows you.

Lord knows we need a decent PG.....with this kid Burns and RJ coming back....that would take the heat off the freshman from Dallas Jesuit (if he shows up at ORU)......🤔

Just based on his stats at Little Rock, he averaged 10 points and 1.6 assists.  So he seems more like a shooting guard then point guard because he looks to score first and pass second.  Anyway he should be able to come in and help next year as a redshirt senior.  Just need to find a center now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Just based on his stats at Little Rock, he averaged 10 points and 1.6 assists.  So he seems more like a shooting guard then point guard because he looks to score first and pass second.  Anyway he should be able to come in and help next year as a redshirt senior.  Just need to find a center now.

Career Stats        Looking at the tape, we just helped ourselves outside along with Kerns, Jurgens, Lacis, Fuqua, and Saunders plus Kaylen. Sounds to me like someone may not be back? Yes, we need to find one or two bigs. I like what I see in Recruiting.                                            

STATS
2018-19
2017-18
2016-17
2015-16

GP MPG FG% FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
25 25.1 41.7 76.7 2.8 1.6 0.0 0.5 2.7 1.7 10.0
1 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
32 18.9 45.2 80.8 1.5 0.9 0.1 0.5 1.6 1.4 7.0
18 5.2 37.5 100.0 0.6 0.2 0.1 0.3 0.4 0.3 1.7
ORU GRAD