Link: Bob Canada

Old Titan

Since many of us look at the Men's Basketball forum more often anywhere else, I wanted to post this link to the thread in the Golf forum re: the passing of former ORU golf coach and HPE instructor Bob Canada Sunday evening:

https://forum.orusports.com/index.php?/topic/11000-coach-canada-passes-away/

Services are 10:00am Friday, 3/23 at Southern Hills Baptist Church, 56th and Lewis in Tulsa; there will also be a reception at 6pm Thursday evening at the Aerobic Center on campus.  Both are open to the public.

Never had a class with him, but Bob Canada was always so gracious and kind to me when we met in ORU/social settings. I always admired his kind demeanor. He was certainly well liked and respected. It is a great loss for ORU. Praying for his family.

1 hour ago, oruvoice said:

Thank you to everyone for the kinds words about Dad. I genuinely appreciate it. 

Your dad meant a lot to me as I met with him before my trip to China. We had lunch and talked about his teaching Golf in China. What a great man and I am praying for you and the family. I will miss him very much.