Fort Wayne at ORU

theeagleman5

This is gotta be an early season test vs. a 4-11 team.....it's a MUST SWEEP for ORU....if the Good Guys can't win all 3....well, this could be a real tough season because rumors are that the SDSU Jacks are really good.....😬

As I posted elsewhere, entering this game the Mastodons are currently rated as the 292nd team out of a total of 297 D-I programs.  You can figure the level of competition from there.  We should sweep the Dons this weekend.  Go Golden Eagles!

ORU ten run rules PFW at JLJ 13 -3 today....Good Guys rallied from an early 3-1 deficet to get the win and put an end to the 5 losing streak.....McMinn goes 6 innings for the win....4 hits and 4 runs scored for Hunter Wilson....game 2 is Sat at 2pm....😎

Another Run Rule victory for ORU today at JLJ, 20-4 over PFW....Gaskins gets the win....the Mastadons are awful....:tb-blue:

Closer game today but ORU gets the sweep, 7-5 at JLJ.....that's 40 runs for the weekend and the Good Guys back above .500 at 9-8....Sam Rainwater gets the win....Spencer Henson the save.....3 hits for Hunter Wilson and a 2 run HR for Drew Lowe.....next up for ORU...at UCA on Tuesday before SDSU comes to JLJ next weekend for a big Summit Series.....:tb-white:

The injury bug has hit the baseball team.  I hear that Scoggins and Larkins are out for the season.