Missouri St. at ORU

theeagleman5

Time to break this losing streak and get back to .500....the Bears of MSU come to Tulsa this afternoon to face ORU.....GO BLUE!....:tb-blue:

An 11-2 beat down last night by a Bears team that was 3-11 coming in......that's five losses in a row including four at JLJ.....this ORU team is really in a slump right now........😫....hopefully we can right the ship vs. Fort Wayne this weekend.....:tb-blue:

ORU with a five-game losing streak and FW has lost eleven in a row.  Something has to break!😬

Barely halfway through the 25 or so games Coach Folmar said it might take to figure things out for this team. 

The kid who only lasted two innings against Missouri State was getting his first collegiate start. 

The hitting has actually not been terrible, just had trouble getting guys around to score. The home runs actually seem up a bit from this same time last year.

Trust the process for another dozen games; let’s see where things stand then. 

As Eagleman pointed out in his post above, Missouri State came into our game with a 3-11 record.  Wichita State came into our game with a 5-9 record.  Purdue Fort Wayne comes to JLJ today with a 4-11 record, having swept Alabama A&M their opening weekend and then losing the next straight 11 games.  I guess we will see.   Oh and by the way, the Mastodons of Purdue Fort Wayne are currently ranked 292 out of 297 D-I teams in the NCAA.

TRUST THE PROCESS.....I like it....😎