"Praise The Lord & Pass The Ball" ORU Basketball Documentary

Old Titan

That video was just wonderful....thank you for sharing, OT and you were excellent in all your commentary in the production....TheEagleman was moved seeing so many guys that he spent time with back in my ORU days....it's been over 40 yrs since I have seen Terry Scott, Sam McCamey, Larry Baker and of course Richard Fuqua....and Rebecca Roberts....she was a sweet lady....i never knew Mrs. Trickey or Mrs. Fuqua....anyway, I will watch it again except for the final few minutes of the loss to Kansas....too many horrible memories of the final minutes of that contest....this was the first time in 46 yrs that I have watched any highlights.....too painful even now......😪😬🥶

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ball
Airs tonight (3/15/2021) on the ORUSN at 6:00 P.M.

image.png.3d731938c528f00a3b328a48d386ba47.png

The Trickey family with Trickey Productions LLC produced a documentary entitled Praise the Lord and Pass Me the Ball.   It is a documentary highlighting the meteoric rise of ORU basketball from 1969 to 1974.    

We created it for the 50th Anniversary of the ORU basketball teams from 1969 to 1974 culminating in ORU playing in the Elite 8 in 1974.  Trickey Productions, LLC  wanted  to honor the many people who were part of the incredible rise of ORU basketball during this magical time.  The documentary focuses on the players, coaches,  sports writers, family members and significant others who were involved in this historic period of success and for whom these experiences helped shape their very lives.