ORU vs. No. 21 Oklahoma State

Old Titan

ORU (3-3) visits 21st-ranked Oklahoma State (5-2) Tuesday afternoon at 4pm in Stillwater.  First chance to see Jacob Salim for ORU in the critical "midweek starter" role; he's thrown 2 innings of scoreless relief so far this young season.

Live stream of the OSU broadcast with Dave Hunziker and former Cowboys coach (and ORU nemesis) Tom Holiday:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBjhu2Prvw

Actually, Holiday is as respectful of the ORU baseball program as anyone out there; lots of great battles over the years with "the Titans" when he was pitching coach for Gary Ward during the OSU World Series dynasty.

good news.....maybe it gets rescheduled much later in the season when the team has gelled. 

if ORU manages to get all three in against Purdue, they got to find a way to win one.  I had a feeling the good guys were staring down a 7 game skid after that showing in CC.

• Upvote 1

I found this cancellation very confusing, until I checked Weather.com for Stillwater: right now at noon, it says it’s 33°, with winds out of the north at 15 mph.

In contrast, the current temperature in Tulsa is a very mild 59°.

I reckon there must be a “blue norther” a-headin’ this way!