Obanor

ORUTerry

He really should be named all-conference 1st team and Newcomer OTY, but I have a sneaky suspicion he might only make the 2nd team, due to being a freshman and not starting the entire league schedule  

Which is still a crock. 

He also cut his hair and almost looks like a totally different person on the court.  He has been such a great addition to the team.  We need a few more just like him.

I had to drop something off at the Mabee Center Wednesday morning around 9am, and entering through the Southeast security door I noticed a solitary player shooting free throws on the floor with a manager/coach rebounding for him.

Guess who....?

P.S.  I don't think he's cut his hair, ORUJason, I think he's taken to wearing it in braids on occasion. 

But it does make him look very different than wearing the 'fro!

• 1 month later...

This announcement, coupled with landing the grad transfer Burns, makes for the best news cycle ORU Basketball has enjoyed in quite some time.

Congratulations to Kevin.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, Old Titan said:

This announcement, coupled with landing the grad transfer Burns, makes for the best news cycle ORU Basketball has enjoyed in quite some time.

Congratulations to Kevin.

I have to agree with OT. Great news and now I trust we are having some success with a replacement for Smith. We have lost two bigs counting Ahmedic. I would think with Emir leaving means we are moving forward to replace.  Congrats to Kevin and trust this will help in recruiting. ORU GRAD

• 1 month later...

THAT'S AWESOME! 

I actually laid out the art on that pennant, over a decade ago.  There's a sponsor's name, or the name of an event, underneath Eli's right foot; I'll have to dig the art up later to see when it was.

I guess that makes me officially ancient, once evidence of my work is popping up on Twitter from the Holy Land.

P.S.  Between Sam Kearns and baseball's Hunter Wilson, this has been an epic year for ORU Athletics in at least one regard:  "Greatest Facial Hair in School History".

On 5/27/2019 at 9:25 PM, Old Titan said:

I guess that makes me officially ancient, once evidence of my work is popping up on Twitter from the Holy Land.

Classic. 

But, please don’t change your handle to “Ancient Titan”.  😉