ORU at U. of North Dakota

theeagleman5

After getting torched for 15 threes last  night in Fargo.....ORU heads up to Grand Forks to play UND on Saturday night....gonna be cold....temps under 0 outside and let's hope that the Fighting Hawks are cold inside as well.....honestly, UND stinks....they have lost 6 of their last 7 and 11 of their last 14.....UND is next to last in the Summit League so this should be an ORU victory.....no disgrace losing at NDSU but it would be if we lose tomorrow night in Grand Forks....TheEagleman expects ORU to be a small favorite and hopefully we get good performances from Obanor, Kearns and Weaver.....can't count on E-Man anymore....maybe he will be back to 100% by the Tournament.....those high ankle sprains are slow healing.....so I expect ORU to pull this one out over the Fighting Hawks....thinking this one shouldn't even be that close.....ORU 78  UND 68........:tb-blue::und::k_obanor:

UND opens as -3 this morning with the O/U at 144.....I have snapped up ORU as an underdog since TheEagleman really expected this game to be a toss up or perhaps ORU as a very slight favorite....Teasing ORU and the Over....and will probably take ORU straight up as well.....I think the Good Guys will come to play tonight and the Fighting Hawks just not very good....GO BLUE!:tb-blue:

OT has it right; opponents will concentrate/double Kearns and try to make the other guards beat them. They will also try to deny the ball to Obanor and double him when he does get it. Let’s hope North Dakota does not get hot from the perimeter. 

Sorry to agree with LakesBison but ORU can't lose to UND....they are just not good.....😕

Looks like our 3 point defensive intensity is carrying over from Thursday night. 

Sloppy first half but ORU down only 34-33....need to pick in up in the 2nd....Smith leading with 8 points.....:tb-blue:

UND pulling away now at 59-50 with 11 min left....this ORU team very disappointing....how can we lose to this dreck.....😵

Geez....down 17 now....TheEagleman is glad I only made a small teaser bet tonight....I need a cold one.....🍺

ORU can forget about the 4-5 game. I think the 7 or 8 spot is where they will end up... not that it matters. Seems like this team has given up.

The announcers just said this would be UND's first win against a team above them in the standings. At this pace it will be a decisive win. Just pathetic. 

But the the baseball team looked great today. 

51 2nd half pts given up.....another opponent shooting 50% from three.....Mills may need to re-examine his defensive philosophy