SD State at ORU

theeagleman5

Mills was going plenty crazy on the refs last night.  It's crazy they let Daum and Jenkins get away with murder.  The bias is real and its ugly.

I take responsibility. I wasn’t there to ride the refs all night into compliance. Saturday will be different. 

Daum is the league star and the refs are going to protect him - I get that.  Jenkins clutching and hand checking with abandon - I don’t get. They were mugging Obanor all night. The play at the end of the half where Ahmedic was fouled was bad too. Smith was held trying  to make the rebound. 

Does anyone know how Lacis is doing and whether he is available for the Fort Wayne game? We need his length on the perimeter  

There has been a significant foul disparity that I have attempted to point out to the refs the last several games I’ve been to. It feels like we are attacking the rim and doing all the things that SHOULD get the calls. But maybe there’s just something in the style of our offense that lends itself to a lack of drawing fouls?