History today

74Titan

At the autograph party after the game today, I told Maya, Kenni Jo, and others that they may have made history today. To my knowledge today was the first time two girls had gotten 30 points each in the same game. Both Maya and Keni Jo achieved that mark. I don't recall Kevi luper and Jaci Bigham doing that. In addition, the team went over the century mark in the game (101). Two girls getting 30 (or more) points in the same game; team 100 (or more) points, in the same game. Is this, indeed, a milestone or just the first time in years?  101-72 this afternoon. Now, do this against South Dakota and South Dakota State in the tournament. Please correct me if I'm in error.

• Upvote 1

I noticed that the game summary mentioned that having 2 players getting 30 points in the same game was a first for the women. May there be more games like. Lakota, Keni Jo, and Maya are all quite capable of accomplishing this. Perhaps Rylie as well. Regardless, just keep winning.

I had wanted to go to that game but went to the men's game instead. Oh, what a mistake. My granddaughter would have loved that game. I know they are only missing a big in the middle to complete this team. Looks good for the future. congrats to the team! God Eagles. 

ORU GRAD