NDSU at ORU

theeagleman5

6 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

Here is a question for you all, what is written on NDSU's Head Coach's t-shirt underneath his jacket?

PROPERTY OF NDSU FOOTBALL

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

Here is a question for you all, what is written on NDSU's Head Coach's t-shirt underneath his jacket?

FOOT LOCKER

7 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

BUILD THE CANADIAN WALL

9 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

LED ZEPPELIN NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 1974

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

HERBALIFE

BREAKING NEWS! Ā ORU attempting their final-4-minutes-of-the-half swoon a little early, but NDSUĀ refusing to take advantage. Lots of poor shots and poor decisions both ways; 57-52 Bi-zun, 3:30 left.Ā 

28 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

Sorry I couldnā€™t be of any help; Iā€™m across the arena with terrible eyes. I can tell you their players are all wearing the same shirt.Ā 

36 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

It has something to do with the NDSU coaches neighbor who has cancer. I believe thatā€™s what Scott Higgins said during the broadcast.

such a depressing lossšŸ˜Ŗ

39 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

I believe it was a reference to a kid that lives next door to the coach who has cancer. I think it said BRANDONS LIGHT. Ā Dont quote because I was going between a couple of different gamesĀ when they spoke about it.Ā 

You canā€™t rely on freshman to win in college basketball. Too inconsistent.

• Upvote 1

Donā€™t know why we didnā€™t go to a box and one on NDSUā€™s PG during the last 5 minutes.

Ā 

This was really a game I thought ORU would win....now Iā€™m worried that if they lose all four games of this home stand, missing the conference tourney may be a very real possibility....šŸ¤¢