ORU at SO. DAKOTA STATE

theeagleman5

😜😜😜😜😜😜

572789d5246406.54263691.thumb.jpg.02f49af092b18a35486fc1f8c270ebc8.jpg

If he starts winning 20 games a year, he can wear a speedo for all I care.  I'll put winning, recruiting, retention of key players, and play calling ahead of choice in neckwear every day of the week. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

All I’m saying is that, at a place like ORU that has always been (and is still) so preoccupied about image, dressing like you mean business beats appearing indifferent every day and twice on Sundays. 

But it’s OK, I really wouldn’t expect a lot of younger guys who now dress for work like they’re going bowling to understand what I mean.

Maybe everyone would be happy if ORU’s head coach showed up with a 3-day stubble and “rack hair” as well!  LOL

P.S.  As far as the "win-twenty-games-in-a-Speedo" argument goes,  do you REALLY think I would even be bringing this up IF the team was successful??

Spoiler Alert:  "NO!!" 

I would instead be writing about things that matter, like tournament seeds, and postseason play, and bubble watches, and all those thing that used to bring more than one person at a time onto this forum at this point of the season.

Instead, I'm left to dwell on the basics, like why ORU can't at least LOOK the part on the bench, even if they can't on the floor.

It's exactly BECAUSE the program is arguably at its lowest point ever that makes "appearances" all the more critical for future success.

Ouch.....can't argue with any of the above rant...the truth hurts....😥

10 hours ago, Old Titan said:

P.S.  As far as the "win-twenty-games-in-a-Speedo" argument goes,  do you REALLY think I would even be bringing this up IF the team was successful??

Spoiler Alert:  "NO!!" 

I would instead be writing about things that matter, like tournament seeds, and postseason play, and bubble watches, and all those thing that used to bring more than one person at a time onto this forum at this point of the season.

Instead, I'm left to dwell on the basics, like why ORU can't at least LOOK the part on the bench, even if they can't on the floor.

It's exactly BECAUSE the program is arguably at its lowest point ever that makes "appearances" all the more critical for future success.

"....but you know what really grinds my gears???  It's coaches that don't wear ties.  Back to you Diane." 😜😄😎😄😜

p1oZh0q.thumb.jpg.cf1531409e9e84c5341c1f97d16bd20a.jpg