Summit League Player of the Week

Old Titan

This was the first week where I thought an ORU player might win Summit League Player (or Co-Player) of the Week (Emmanuel for his stellar play Sunday), but John Konchar of IPFW won it for a second consecutive week (and deservedly so) :

In the past 10 years (but eight seasons, due to the Southland hiatus), only six ORU players have been honored as Summit League POY's,  over approx. 140 weeks of play in those eight years. 

E-Man is one of them (once last year); can you name the other five without looking them up?

After DBH's time, and Albert might want to get 10 rebounds in a game before applying for membership.  Bilbury never got the nod, either.

E-Man, Obi, Warren, DoMo, and.... (two more)

You mean Calvin Garrett and Akin Akin-Otiko don't qualify? 😁

Seems to me that Michael Craion may have had a weekend to remember one time?

Steven Roundtree was the one I didn’t think most folks would remember.

I know it surprised me, for what THAT’S worth. LOL

I didn’t either.  But in hindsight, Roundtree was a “boom-or-bust” kind of player.  And, we definitely saw both sides of that equation. 😳

19 hours ago, TrueBlue82 said:

I didn’t either.  But in hindsight, Roundtree was a “boom-or-bust” kind of player.  And, we definitely saw both sides of that equation. 😳

Such a waste...hope he's somehow managed to get his life straight.

Eman should be player of the week! Period. 34 points and he has been consistent most of the year. I look for another great game tonight. DSC_7370.jpg?max_width=400

If E-man doesn't win this week, then a full-scale investigation of the POTW process is warranted.  LOL

Seriously, it would seem like he should be the leader in the barn:  very good the last two games, and led his team to a couple of big wins.