National Signing Day?

Old Titan

Apparently Kylen is now a 6'4" CG. Stick with the 6'3" for now; measurements tend to be tall, not short.

9 hours ago, Old Titan said:

That's it??

Only two spots open (if no transfers occur). Mills staggered the signing  announcements last fall so it could be the same situation here.

Carmelo Anthony is available.....😀

Signing day is when championships are won or lost.

Regardless of graduating seniors/transfers/"open spots"/etc., if this current staff is not trying like crazy to "recruit-over" at least HALF of this current roster, then I don't see a 20-win season any time in the next few years.

They simply don't have the talent across the board...

Well said Old Titan! Reality tells me that we don't have the talent yet. We will know we have turned the corner when we stop expecting a miracle and we expect to win!!

Wasn't there a Max Abrams(PG) who verbally committed earlier this fall/summer? Anyone know if he ended up signing?

I assume that he’s next. His twitter account still shows that he is committed to ORU. Have seen some mention on Texas high school ratings sites that his stock is rising.