ORU Jordan gear?

vcboy2000

So I was checking out the cover of the latest community spirit magazine and noticed Jeff Frable (bottom right corner) rocking some ORU Jordan gear. Are there more of those available to buy anywhere?

The article had some good quotes from Coach Mills about how he had to change his approach to fit the team he inherited, but that we’ll see a little more of his preferred style of play now that we have 8 new player that he recruited. 

B5776B84-A125-4347-85D2-0A51F7D279A0.png

• Upvote 1

Good question... does the Jordan brand only partner certain schools? I know it was a big deal when OU became a partner and I thought they were only the 2nd or 3rd school to do so.

Here is the article in Community Spirit.

The Jordan brand is pretty exclusive. I seriously doubt ORU has come to any sort of agreement with them, but who knows. I'd love to get my hands on a nice shirt like that. 

I sent him a message on LinkedIn. I’ll pass along info I get. 

Oh my! Christmas may have come early! I sure hope there’s new gear to purchase for the public.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

McMinn's sleeve...….looks like baseball has jumpman gear.  The new ORUMBB uni's were sans jumpman…...the actual logo on game jerseys may be what Nike is so particular about who gets to wear