Men's Soccer

okiesooner

I have not posted in a long time.  Excited for the World Cup (even though the U.S. failed in qualifications) and started catching up on the two DI soccer programs in Tulsa.  

ORU schedule should be released in the next month.  The roster looks filled with quality international players and some good Tulsa players.    

Last year was rough as expected.  Several players from the year before left the program. 

2017 saw a 4-11-1 record with one of those wins coming to a non-D1 team, so really only 3 wins in 15 attempts 

2016 went 6-10 and another failed attempt in making the conference tournament 

2015 7-7-4 with some quality wins and made the conference tournament championship game 

2014 6-8-4 and made the conference tournament.

Fair to say the best years of Coach Bush's Men's Soccer helm were his first two.  I believe they will take a step in the right direction by finishing in the top 4 (only 6 SL men's soccer teams) and return to the conference tournament.  However they are two maybe three years away from truly competing in which I sincerely believe they will.  After a very promising first two years, Coach needs to right the ship. 

• Upvote 1