theeagleman5

Summit League Tournament

ORU82

Sorry for complaining but is the Summit too cheap to get any of the baseball championship games on any ESPN Network?  I saw where there will be a "live stream" on the computer but come on, for those of us not in the Tulsa area and that do not get whatever "Cox" is, could they have at least tried to put one game of the championship on any of the ESPN Networks?  I obviously can watch the ACC, SEC, Big-10 and even CUSA games but no Summit?  Really impressive!

theeagleman5

True that....TheEagleman has been watching on the computer....but today on a plane to Ft. Lauderdale so I won't be watching all week...Lets go Blue!!..:oru-logo:

ORU82

Anyone else having trouble getting the game to "live stream"?  I have tried several times and get a message that the game has either not started or is not being "live streamed".  I know the game is playing because I am following with "live stats" and listening to the radio feed.  For a D-I conference championship game in one of its major sports to put out this shabby of a broadcast is pathetic at best.  Really bush league.

ORUalum

It's 2018 and a D1 league can not even successfully stream their championship game.............what a joke!:@:@:@:@

• Upvote 1

Dr. Cornelius

The Yur View video stream is work for me. It’s just desktop only - can’t get it to load on mobile.

Dr. Cornelius

Must be a weird contract because this Cox Communications video stream is lower quality than the normal Athletic Dept video...

ORUalum

I've tried Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.................maybe you have to be a Cox subscriber.

Wish ORU would had put it on their website for facebook.  The league probably would not allow that though.

canvas.png.a1eaf0fc907729d2b574cc73ca8b16de.png

• Upvote 1

ORU82

Ditto Alum!  I got the same message on an HP computer, my I-phone, I-pad and my Apple Mac Pro laptop.  I tried Chrome and Apple TV and got the same stupid screen on all that you just posted.  It would have been better if the Summit would have let us broadcast our normal baseball program on TV.  Hopefully the Summit addresses this before next season's championships at JLJ. 

• Upvote 1

ORU GRAD

Yes, I am in Indiana and could not get any video. I am having to listen to Radio and live stats. What a bummer for the final game of the tournament. 7-1 ORU. in the bottom of the 4th.

• Upvote 1

theeagleman5

McMinn tossing a 1 hit gem so far. 7-1 ORU in the 5th!..:eagles:

ORU82

I live about 1,000 miles from Tulsa (Tri-State Region/Upper Ohio Valley) and am having to do the same thing you are Grad.  This is really sad that the championship game of the Summit League's baseball tourney can not be viewed.  Really, really sad!  Oh well, I have beat that horse to death, time to move on.  Go Golden Eagles, finish this game strong!

ORUalum

While were airing grievances ………..here's hoping ORU SID's learn how to capture audio when posting video highlights on Twitter next season.

-------------

McMinn has settled into a nice outing. 

Also, let me praise Wes Davis since I questioned some his handling of the ORU arms earlier in the year.  He has had a good tournament with shaky starting pitching.  Davis got some nice innings from Larkins in game 1 and the move to Varnell in game 2 was bold and paid off (considering Varnell would have been needed if ORU dropped that game and was forced into the losers bracket).  

ORUTex

I had the Yurview feed working great earlier on my phone. Now getting the same error message. 

theeagleman5

ORU is dancing with an 11-3 blowout of SDSU!..:eagles:

ORUalum

Thanks to SDSU for the highlight package.  I guess they sent their own video guy......quick turnaround.

ManiacAlum

The Summit League barely has NCAA baseball tournament eligibility. Of course they don't bother to fund a tournament TV broadcast.