D’Mauria Jones

ORUTerry

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any word on D'Mauria Jones? He is coming to ORU and/or available to play at semester?

Last I heard, he intended to come at semester and the plan was to red-shirt him. We will see

• 2 months later...

Someone told me he has had to battle with the professor of a class at his Jr. College concerning an exam. Glad he got it straightened out and is finally coming to ORU. I hope he can help the team and also become part of the ORU family - and find some healing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

The other day I was looking at the Juco top 100 list because Stevens was listed as 58 in 2020 but also noticed that Jones was ranked 66 in the 2018 class.  It was suprising to see him ranked so high, since he really never got a chance to play last year (93 minutes the whole season).

• 1 year later...

Quick update on the Eagles transfer players: D Jones gets picked up by a Div 2 school in the LA area (Cal State Dominigo Hills) and Stevens goes to Div 2 Emporia State.  God bless on your next steps in basketball.

• Upvote 2