Sources say Cussen to TU after conf. Tourney

Holtontulsa

I heard from a source that Cussen will be named the tu women’s coach after the conference tournament.   

All the best to Misti if the report is true.  I'm sure things will be a lot easier with both her and her husband working at TU.

Cussen has represented ORU in a first class manner.

She's got 2 TU grads (Wallace and Mayberry) that she could take with her and score some points with the TU fan base.

Misti has always represented ORU in a great manner - communicating our vision and mission. If this is true, I will be sorry to see her go. She will be missed. 

If ORU is smart they will take a look at Dave Wilburs from Arkansas Tech!!  Old oru assistant and very successful

I just hope she does't take any players with her. We have a great group of freshmen and Sophomores. We also have great assistants on the bench. 

TU normally aims a little higher than a coach from a 5-seed in the Summit League.  No doubt she is a good coach and a great person, but that could definitely be nothing more than a rumor.