ORU vs. Denver

theeagleman5

Just under 36 hours until the 6 vs. 3 match up in the Summit League Quarterfinals as Sioux Falls....really tough game to call for TheEagleman even though Denver won both regular season contests.....the Pioneers only beat us by one point two weeks ago on their home floor....I would expect ORU to be about a 4 or 5 point underdog.....will need to study more film today before making my final prediction but this should be a really good game...there is always an upset in the first round at Sioux Falls and this could it.....:eagles:

It is difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season especially when there isn't much difference in the talent level.... TheEagleman thinks Denver is a little better but Vegas only has the Pioneers as a 2 point favorite tonight....I just have a feeling that the Good Guys have one more decent game left and get to an even dozen wins....this will be a battle and may not be pretty but ORU prevails in a close one....ORU 72-69....:eagles:

I hope you are right  Eagleman.  I would love to see this team play at their best tonight.

TheEagleman only got a split last night....I had the favorites and over in both but SDSU came up a few points short....so tonight going with ORU (+6.5) and the OVER (129.5).....the other game is kind of hard to pick but leaning towards NDSU and OVER.....8)

NDSU in the process of blowing a 23pt 2nd half lead.......currently clinging to 1 pt lead w/ 1min left.

Crazy!

I stopped watching the score thinking that NDSU had blown them out... this would be an epic meltdown 

• Upvote 1

NDSU hangs on...........FW blew a couple chances with the ball down 1 and under a minute, but had back-to-back turnovers

interesting stat as Loyola-Chicago goes dancing........

NDSU hangs on for a 4 point win (86-82)  after almost giving TheEagleman a heart attack....:tmi:.....but the Bison move on to play SDSU tomorrow and the game also goes way OVER to start the evening with a nice win....Now let's see if ORU can follow suit.....Good Guys need to get the jump early on Denver.....let's hope our bigs come to play tonight....:eagles:

Coach Mills said that all the players including RJ are healthy for this game.  He also said that even though the guards went 2/23 the last time we played Denver, we only lost by 1 point, so that is actually encouraging because he wouldn’t expect that our guards won’t shoot that poorly again.  He also said that they have changed some things up defensively for this game and will be more aggressive with on the ball defense.

• Like 1

ugly indeed.....no offensive flow at all....living on the 3, which they missed most of in the game at Denver...

no inside presence at all...

Ruder's 3pt shooting is keeping this a close game for Denver

Just now, Dr. Cornelius said:

Same old story. Just chucking.

It's disgusting to watch game after game and Mills does nothing