ORU at Denver

theeagleman5

The Pioneers have won 2 in a row and 5 of their last 7....sounds like they are trending up....ORU on the other hand is heading in the opposite direction as we know....it's amazing that Denver is only a 5.5 point favorite this afternoon....heck, they whipped us by nine at Mabee Center last month.....I guess the Good Guys could make this one competitive but TheEagleman sees us getting worn down again in the 2nd half and Denver should cost to an 89-77 victory....Looks like easy $$$ with Denver and the Over.....:|

Any word on RJ’s status? I would hope that if he’s not 100% that the staff would just shut him down for the season...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Guards went a combined 2-20

2-for-22, but who’s counting?

I’ve kept stats for ORU games where a single PLAYER shot 22 times.

You’re telling me the entire backcourt (Kearns, Ruder, Fuqua and Harris) can’t get any more good shots off than that combined, for better than 9% shooting?  #smh

:unsure::blink::tmi:.....that's crazy....TheEagleman is glad he was too busy today to get his bet in.....tough one point loss for ORU....Denver must have played down to our level.....TheEagleman just got back from an outstanding Mid Major MAAC game for first place between Rider and Canisius....just a tremendous college game in a packed gym of 2000 fans at Rider in NJ which is about 20 minutes from our home....went down to the buzzer on a Golden Griffin drive to the basket and no call on the block for an 83-82 Broncos win....wish ORU games were that intense....me, my daughter and 2 grandsons sitting on the first row right on the court....a real bargain for $10.....not sorry I missed the ORU game....20 losses in a season is brutal.....:ph34r:

Watched the game on Altitude - and thought we played very well, except for the aforementioned love affair with the three point shot.  We have such an advantage underneath - and shot better than 50% within the arc.  If we had taken half as many threes - and exchanged them for twos at the same percentage, we win by at least 3-5.  On the positive side, Javan and Albert were both very strong in going to the bucket rather than some of the "throw the ball up and hope it goes in" shots from most of the season.