NDSU at ORU

theeagleman5

After six straight Summit League losses....do we really have a shot at beating NDSU tomorrow night at Mabee Center?....TheEagleman honestly has no idea what the mental state of this ORU team is but it sure hasn't looked good in the past month.....that being said....NDSU lost to SDSU and SD last week and are only 4-5 in the Summit....A win by the good guys and we can tie the Bison for the 5th spot in the Summit League....call me crazy but I think we have a shot.....if this team has any pulse left then this game on Thursday is a must win and one were we should be very competitive at home against an NDSU team having a down year.....look, we could go out there and get stomped....but hopefully Coach Mills goes back to getting the ball to our big men inside and we take it right to the Bison.....it will be a battle but this team needs to get to 10 wins and if we can't win at home against a mediocre team then ORU isn't going to get to double digits.....TheEagleman goes to the well one more time.....a big night from E-Man and Javan......Big Albert chips in a few and RJ and Kearns get back in the flow....ORU 84  NDSU 78.....:eagles:

TheEagleman will go to the well one more time....I am liking the Good Guys +1.5 teased with the Over of 142.5....So I get ORU +7.5 and the O/U is 135.5......a small play.....hopefully our guys show some heart tonight....get the ball inside please!!!...:eagles:

Watching this Tulsa / Tulane game......appears they are having attendance issue at 11th and Harvard also.

No prediction on the ORU game tonight.......impossible to know what team will show up.

As I’m watching ORU trail 24-19, Steve Bontrager makes the observation that the crowd is bored and it seems like no one cares...fans or players....is the place that life-less?

Meanwhile there is a cat fight (pun intended) going on in Fargo with the ladies with NDSU up 33-32 at start of 3rd.  Love watching both games at same time on ESPN3.

• Like 1

NDSU up 32-30.....sounds like a snoozer....need a much higher scoring 2nd half and ORU to keep it close.....:eagles:

39-38 NDSU 15 left

coach is on hot seat  only 2 quality wins.... maybe (south Dakota by 2 and Missouri State by 1 )  

take away NAIA teams and teams with rpis over 300 and NDSU is like 6-18 argh 

Jontray has turned into a real asset. He’s a dog around the rim, and a pretty decent defender. That was a HUGE and-1. Crowd needs to give a boost these last three minutes. 

Jontray's offensive rebounding is keeping ORU in the game.

Holy cow is this team struggling to put the ball in the basket lately..............at least they are giving effort on defense tonight.

Don’t mind the casual look.. but I wish we’d see a tie on coach once in a while. 

• Like 1

first team to get a bucket usually wins in OT.......problem is neither team can make a shot