Super Bowl LXII: Eagles vs. Patriots

theeagleman5

Take the Eagles and the points.....:clap:

21 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

That wasn't you out in the streets causing a ruckus was it Eagleman?

:smiling-face-open-mouth-tight-closed-eyes:

TheEagleman will never tell.....:devil:.........but I promise that I was NOT the guy who punched the police horse....:drunk:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 10:13 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Congrats Eagleman. Great win! Hopefully Philly survives to enjoy it!

It's been an incredible night/day us Eagle fans....I can't describe the emotion....but imagine the ORU Golden Eagles winning an NCAA Basketball title and you are probably close.....57 years since 1960   I have waited for this...andmany Eagle fans even longer....watching with my grandsons and hugging them at the end....priceless....not sure what else can be said....I know that God doesn't pick sides in athletic events but can't help but think about what our Pastor Joe of Calvary Chapel Philadelphia said at the beginning of his message yesterday and I have to say the guy is a huge Eagles fan but as Godly a man as I have ever met.....he said that if the Pats win....Tom Brady and Bill Belichek will be glorified....but if the Eagles win...it will be all about team, character and God will get the Glory and that's exactly how it played out....understood that not all Eagles are believers but so many are....and after the game....Coach Doug Pederson, MVP Nick Foles and Zach Ertz all gave God the praise and that's a good thing....the Lord always finds a way to spread the Word and last night it was.....I know it's almost become common to see it after a game and the Eagles are not the only team with a lot of Christians....but these guys led by  Wentz and Foles are the real deal....Foles goes to seminary in the off season and will be a Youth Pastor when he retires....with a Super Bowl MVP in his pocket he's going to help influence a lot of young kids for Christ....I will let it go at that....not going to say that this Philadelphia Eagles team is the most spiritual of all time....heck, they have a few goofballs but this is a loveable team that's going down in Philly history as the best football team of all time....it's a great day for us and for me personally...can't wait to see my son tomorrow who is flying in from Florida for the parade...and my dad who loved his Birds a close 2nd to his family  and the Lord....but went home to heaven in 2007.....Mom is still around at 87 and enjoyed the big win....E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!!!!   :smile-open-mouth:  GOD IS GOOD!...never thought I would live to see this day.....:sun:

• Like 2

Eagleman - I thought you would enjoy this clip of a Tulsa sportscaster (and Eagles’ fan) finding out that Philly had definitely won the Super Bowl:

Thank you for sharing that, Terry!!..that was about the same as my reaction as the clock hit .00 last night....if you are not from Philly then its hard to understand the 57 years of torture we have  endured with our football team. Lots of tough losses and let downs....so this is very sweet and unexpected this season...Fly Eagles Fly!!!....:y: