ORU at UNLV

ORUalum

Workman was the only one I recognized because of his NBA days.  The rest were before my time.

Edit: found this from the google machine. how about recruiting his son???

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/bryce-workman

AR-302109414.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/basketball/preps/nba-player-to-ref-different-uniform-same-pep-in-his-step-for-haywoode/2312733

UNLV won their first six games and have lost their last two (at Northern Iowa and at home against Arizona - both in OT).

Stats:

FG%:  51.0% vs opponents 38.3% - that is a wide disparity

3pt%: 35.5% vs opponents 24.3% - they guard the three point line

FT%: 68.2%

Rebs:  46.4 vs 36.6 - a +9.8 margin

TO's:  15.8 per game - seems a bit high; they force 13.3

39 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

Workman was the only one I recognized because of his NBA days.  The rest were before my time.

Edit: found this from the google machine. how about recruiting his son???

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/bryce-workman

AR-302109414.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/basketball/preps/nba-player-to-ref-different-uniform-same-pep-in-his-step-for-haywoode/2312733

He is a three star recruit (whatever that means) and he is only recruited by Loyola (Maryland)? I like his size (6'8") and his blood line.

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

I never listen on the radio - I always use the ORU link. 

Perhaps I (and you?) should also use the TuneIn app, as suggested by ORU82.

I also forgot that games are no longer with the Sports Animal so my Matt Pinto joke does not apply here. I will try the Tunein app!

ORU up early 11-9.....:eagles:

After getting up pounding it in the paint, ORU has fallen in love with the 3 pt line.  Why are White and Eman chucking up 3's?

Ouch! Ahmedic was only on the court for 2 or 3 minutes, but the +/- for ORU during that stretch was like -10 or -12.

TheEagleman has UNLV -18.5....and feeling confident....;-)

Nzekwesi shooting 9.5% from 3pt land!!! Why in the world is he allowed to shoot from out there?  Mills needs to sit him when he does that.  #nothisgame

How is Eman allowed to shoot a 3 at all? He was shooting 9.5% from 3 coming into the game.  I am embarrassed for him.

6 minutes ago, ORU2017grad said:

How do you find the plus minuses? 

i was just guessing......he came in ORU up either 3 or 5 pts and left with ORU trailing by 7

EDIT: Oops, I was way off......the stats say the +/- for his 2 minutes was just -6.......must have just felt like -12 haha!

ORU down 41-28 at half....Eman has really regressed from last season...sit his A$$ down....:tmi:

• Upvote 1

That is Brian Miles in the blue shirt.  We still keep in contact with him.  Mark, Brian and Haywoode got together last year in California for Bill Cummings funeral.  The other two are not alum - friends of Mark's.  Ya'll did good recognizing the ones that you could/should.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

ORU down 41-28 at half....Eman has really regressed from last season...sit his A$$ down....:tmi:

I will second that!!!