Sign in to follow this  
ORUTerry

ORU vs. Arkansas-Little Rock

ORU82

It was UGLY, but a "W".  Our guys did not give up and It paid off.  Javan had a fantastic evening on the boards with 20 rebounds.  Albert and Javan combined for 37 points.  Also, congrats to RJ for back-to-back "3s" in OT.  Go Golden Eagles!

theeagleman5

18 and 20.....Geez....TheEagleman hasn't seen numbers like that at ORU since Eddie Woods/ David Vaughn....Javan White is really coming on.....RJ Fuqua is a key to this team.....Congrats to the boys on getting a D-1 win on the road....:clap::eagles::clap:

ORUParentLurker

Javan had been playing great and it finally pays off.  I'm sure he would have rather just hit those FTS in regulation but we'll take the win.

Getting RJ back was big.  Sam might be the best assist man on the team but he's not nearly as effective as a baseline to baseline PG.  Notice that Sam in the early second half and then RJ in OT stepped up and hit a couple 3s once we were down.

That was a gutsy win.  UALR isn't great but they have won their last two games at home.  Any win on the road is high quality IMO.

ORUTex

Definitely gutsy. 50 minutes on the road with only 8 guys, and pulling away at the end. Impressive. 

ORUJason

The team is improving and that is definitely a good sign.

ORU2017grad

I went to the game today.  We need to schedule UALR a home and home each year.  They were the worst shooting team I have seen in my 5 years of attending Golden Eagle games.  They actually made us look like we could shoot.  Glad we finally got a D1 win this semester!