ORU vs. Arkansas-Little Rock

ORUTerry

UGLY, UGLY, UGLY, but it still counts as a win.

RJ's scoring and Javan's rebounding in the OT's got the win.

Congrats to Coach Mills and the fellas.......they never gave up.

Should have won it it regulation and in the first OT, but glad to see them gut out the first D-1 win.  20 Rebs for Javan is awesome.

1) First time I’ve really listened to Adam call a game. Pleasantly surprised. 

2) Are you kidding me, Javan White? 18 points, 20 boards. THAT’S the post presence that we need to compliment AJ’s scoring. Our front 3 are going to be a force in the Summit this year. 

3) This team has WAY over-achieved these last few games. My pessimism is slowly being chipped away by Coach Mills. Finally getting excited about this team. 

It was UGLY, but a "W".  Our guys did not give up and It paid off.  Javan had a fantastic evening on the boards with 20 rebounds.  Albert and Javan combined for 37 points.  Also, congrats to RJ for back-to-back "3s" in OT.  Go Golden Eagles!

18 and 20.....Geez....TheEagleman hasn't seen numbers like that at ORU since Eddie Woods/ David Vaughn....Javan White is really coming on.....RJ Fuqua is a key to this team.....Congrats to the boys on getting a D-1 win on the road....:clap::eagles::clap:

Javan had been playing great and it finally pays off.  I'm sure he would have rather just hit those FTS in regulation but we'll take the win.

Getting RJ back was big.  Sam might be the best assist man on the team but he's not nearly as effective as a baseline to baseline PG.  Notice that Sam in the early second half and then RJ in OT stepped up and hit a couple 3s once we were down.

That was a gutsy win.  UALR isn't great but they have won their last two games at home.  Any win on the road is high quality IMO.

I went to the game today.  We need to schedule UALR a home and home each year.  They were the worst shooting team I have seen in my 5 years of attending Golden Eagle games.  They actually made us look like we could shoot.  Glad we finally got a D1 win this semester!