News
Sign in to follow this  
theeagleman5

ORU 53 TU 41

theeagleman5

This team is going to win some games...:clap::eagles::clap:

EagleManiac

FINALLY! ORU pulls off a win against Tulsa. Is this our only win of the year? Congrats to the girls. 

oruvoice

Actually, the ladies are 3-3 and starting to come together nicely, melding in a lot of new pieces.

ORU GRAD

Yes, like this team alot but do not see a couple of players off roster that is playing in game. The girl out in the west panhandle has not been on the court. I do believe the other is not available for this year. Is that correct? However, when they are hot, they can play with some good teams.

EagleManiac
3 hours ago, oruvoice said:

Actually, the ladies are 3-3 and starting to come together nicely, melding in a lot of new pieces.

I meant our only win against TU. I think we might’ve taken L’s in every other sport. 

I am Eli
5 hours ago, ORU GRAD said:

Yes, like this team alot but do not see a couple of players off roster that is playing in game. The girl out in the west panhandle has not been on the court. I do believe the other is not available for this year. Is that correct? However, when they are hot, they can play with some good teams.

If you are referring to Hillary Hurst, she is likely out for the season due to a torn ACL. Rylie Torrey is the only player not eligible to play this season due to transfer.