ORU vs Montana (Malibu, CA)

ORUalum

Ahmedic played very well until he asked to come out. He’s going to take a lot of Alberts minutes going forward if things continue.

Some VERY interesting developments in the second half in terms of playing time.

Mills reminding me a little of Jerry Finkbeiner with all the tinkering - certainly not afraid to go "mad scientist" when it comes to what ORU runs, and who gets to run it.

ORU covers the spread - a little hardware for the Moral Victory Trophy Case!

Ruder costs Eagleman the push........SVP bad beats

At least they fought tonight.  Game turned with the benching of Owens......good minutes from Emir and Big Chris (w/the exception of the flurry of 3 fouls in 1 minute)

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I had forgotten about Emir Ahmedic even being on the team.  Has he been sitting out due to eligibility issues, or what?  He really contributed!

• Upvote 1

Ouch.....oh well....just a modest loss compared to my big score vs. OSU... But glad to see some fight in the boys...The Grizz not a bad team... ORU may have a shot to win tomorrow night...:eagles:

I too like how Coach was not afraid to bench Albert and keep him there.  Yes we lost, but I like what I saw from our gang down the stretch.  I know RJ is small but man does he have a motor and plays with a ton of heart.  To see him charge the basket offensively is great.  If I am Albert sitting on the bench and watching a 5'11" freshman challenging the other team's bigs inside I would be guestioning my own manhood.

I have no problem with seeing the guys who play the hardest, play the longest.

Tired of seeing certain guys stand around and accept getting punked!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ORUEaglesFan said:

Was the pantry really this bare when Sutton was released?  Talent level is not what I remembered. .  

Yes. 

And, that pantry has not been very well stocked for years now.

• Upvote 1