ORU Midnight Madness

ORUTerry

Looks like a possible copyright infringement.....:geek:

Uniforms! I need to see new uniforms! Are we going to have to wait until next Friday's first game to see anything?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ORUIllini said:

Uniforms! I need to see new uniforms! Are we going to have to wait until next Friday's first game to see anything?

Not official but not bad. 

11 hours ago, ORUJason said:

59f802de7c639.image.jpg?resize=1200,815

ORU Golden Eagles logo vs. John Brown University Golden Eagles logo...

JBU_athletics_primary_flat.png

Who wore it better???    JBU

Jersey releases can be surprisingly successful in garnering interest in the program. Surely we'll have some sort of reveal at some point in the next few days. I actually really like the concepts that the kid made, except for the gold one. Still holding out for an alternate that incorporates the flame.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EagleManiac said:

Jersey releases can be surprisingly successful in garnering interest in the program. Surely we'll have some sort of reveal at some point in the next few days. I actually really like the concepts that the kid made, except for the gold one. Still holding out for an alternate that incorporates the flame.

Same here. Looks like that was his take on a throwback Titans colorway. 

I don’t mind if our logo might resemble another school’s. No big deal to me. All art is inspired by other art anyway. I am pleased to see the university still showing a commitment to keep the program competitive. It really is rejuvenating my support. Thinking about joining the GEC now. 

I love the logo! With everything that has happened with ORU basketball just this last year or so, this has rejuvenated my passion for some Golden Eagles hoops! Got my tickets for Friday. Can’t wait to see a, hopefully, rejuvenated program.

The women are on fire today! Fighting hard, diving for loose balls, full of energy. If the men play with this much intensity, that'll be encouraging.